From now until the last day of winter (March 19, 2021), take a hike at each of these six locations that the Open Space Council has helped conserve:
- Castlewood State Park
- Bee Tree County Park
- Forest 44 Conservation Area
- Forest River Trail Park
- Glassberg Family Conservation Area
- Young Conservation Area
When you register, you’ll receive:
- An email with detailed directions on how to get to each location and the trail map and description of the area
- Information about the nature, culture and history of each hike area
- An entry to win 1 of 3 framed prints of the hike location
You can purchase additional raffle entries for $10.00.
All ticket and raffle proceeds benefit the Open Space Council’s conservation programs!